Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Trying To Move Forward

I have always took pride in the fact that I know who I am and have always been confident with who I am. But...things have seemed to change since I lost the biggest part of me. There is a whole in my heart and my life that can never be replaced. The best part of me is gone .... and now rest in the arms of Jesus. Not a moment goes by that I don't think of her and wish that she was still here with me. I question my decision to induce labor early all of the time...but I know in my heart it was the right decision for me, Brinley and everyone else that was a part of my daughter's short life. Brinley's due date is quickly approaching (April 1st)....and instead of preparing for her birth we are trying to move forward in our lives. Learning how to hold on to her memory and move forward in our lives has become a difficult task.  I guess I am learning who the "new me" is!

No comments: