Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Seems Like Yesterday

It’s been just over two months and it still seems like yesterday that I held my beautiful baby girl in the palm of my hand. What I would give to have her with me today…to hear her crying and keeping me up at nights would be heaven sent. But since dwelling on what could’ve been will get me absolutely no where, I must be thankful for the time that I did get with her. I know that my time with her was short; I also know that my time with her was exactly what God had planned. I know that she is in a much better place and I know that she doesn’t hurt anymore. I also know who her parents are….which probably means that she is keeping the man up there on his toes!! J I do miss her more than anything but I want her to look down from Heaven and be proud to tell her friends that I am her Mommy, I don't want her to be sad for me ... so I have to move forward the best I can. I will always carry her with me, in everything I do; she will always be a part of me! God gives me strength to pick up the pieces; God gives me the courage to get out of bed in the mornings….without God I would never get through this. He has blessed me with a support system that is unreal…they are my rock!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think of her and you everyday even if you may not hear from me. I am certain that she is happy in heaven playing with the angels and that she is always with you no matter what. I love you and I love her more than you know!

Bridgette